Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Black Powder | Red Earth

After posting blogs at a few different places (myspace, gamespot, etc.) I figured I would start the new year with a blog of my very own. Since I have a variety of projects I am involved with: Echelon Software, GridLink, Hayaino Daisuki, Black Powder | Red Earth, KEMT, Scratch Trigger Era, etc. I will probably post about a variety of subject matter.

Reading lists, movies, music, and various other proto-culture might also find their way into this.

The name of the blog, TCN2019, is drawn from the Black Powder | Red Earth script/book I co-created over the past 3-4 months in my "copious spare time". TCN is a Third Country National and 2019 is the year in which the story takes place. More soon.

2 comments:

  1. please also post blogs about kitties and famtaro. nya.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. Oh! KETM! Is that still happening? I was absurdly excited by that.

    I'm dead good at BulletML, you know ^_-

    ReplyDelete