Thursday, February 17, 2011

HaleyStrategic.com

For those who are interested, Echelon has partnered with former Magpul Dynamics founder and Magpul Industries CEO Travis Haley in his new endeavor Haley Strategic Partners. Echelon will be doing the creative heavy lifting for the Companies training and marketing packages. We have worked with Travis since 2007, during his days with Simply Dynamic Tactical. It's good to be working with such an energetic and positive individual again.

We are looking to explore photography and film on a level that is more gritty and in the moment than some of the other "war" films/games on the market. More to come :)

On a totally unrelated note, the novel is coming together. Act 1 (should I think of novel's as acts?) is just about complete. I am debating if I want to add a B and C story line to the book or should I just focus on my protagonists. I like books written both ways and I'm not sure which way to go. My graphic novel has a B storyline - which was necessary to tell the story. With the novel, I can fill in the blanks without bringing a bunch of other characters into the spotlight...but that might change.

In the novel, I am writing something a bit more personal. Then again, what started as a first person account has switched gears to a third person narrative, so you never know where things will take you.

No comments:

Post a Comment