Sunday, March 13, 2011

Keeping busy

Quick update.

Graphic novel is up to page 30 with pencils and looking good. Seeing how my written pages convert to finished pages, I need to go back and revise issues 2-4 though or this thing would be well over 300 pages.

The novel. Act 1 is together as a rough. Taking my second pass through to add more depth and do rewrites as needed. It's 6 chapters. About 30k words, give or take. I'm debating posting pieces to the blog. Anyone interested in my work in progress?

Board game/RTS. Well I have one map cranked out and I am working on another. The funny thing is this started as the baseline for an FPS game, but considering our current resources, an FPS is probably a few years away still :(

Legos are by far my favorite way to prototype general flow of a map though. So fast to work with and it keeps you on a grid :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment